Friday, July 27, 2012

All good thing must come to an end

We are headed home & ended the week on a great note!!








Today we celebrated Pastor Edd's birthday!! I am so grateful for him giving his week to be with us. Thanks Jayne & Ethan for sharing him ;-)



I'm also extremely grateful for the counselors that I spent the week with...Jessie Briggs, Jennifer Campbell, Dana Fiedler & Paul Herndon. Paul is the Dixsonville summer missionary & a great young man!! He is marrying Kayla Smith (Steve & Lori's daughter) in January. I was blessed beyond measure to have time with these wonderful folks!!



We've had a great week together!! Thanks to parents for sharing their awesome kids w/ us!! I am truly blessed & love my "job!"


Now I'm ready for a nice, hot shower & some special love from baby girl who I think might be ready to see me...maybe Mr. Daniel is ready to see me also ;-)





Blessings!!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment